Click Titles to view each page >>>>
W E L C O M E
Gatlinburg Magical Moments is focused on providing high quality accommodations and service with total customer satisfaction. We will do everything we possibly can to meet your expectations. Meet Breaux the Guard Bear and come on over to Gatlinburg Tennessee today and experience a Smoky Mountain . This is our second home and not just a cabin rental, therefore it is equipped with everything a normal home would have. Our location is just far enough from Downtown and offers peace and quiet...all with a amazing view of Mt LeConte.
Magical Moments is constantly updated to keep it fresh and new for all our guest. We offer Log Cabin elegance and charm to please today's vacationer and has become a favorite in the Gatlinburg area. We are approximately 1/2 mile up the mountain which contributes for easy access.
The master bedroom is upstairs, has a Queen bed with an on-suite bath (Tennessee Beary Sweet) and the downstairs bedroom has a NEW (Dec 2013) Serta Perfect Super Pillow Top King bed (Texas Campfire Bunk) and neighbors the downstairs bath. Both bedrooms have luxurious Donna Sharp bedding and 600 count linens.
Our amazing Gatlinburg vacation retreat offers a private but not totally isolated setting with a magnificent rural mountain 1 acre lot and 2 spacious bedrooms, a queen sofa sleeper in the living room, 2 full baths, 1792 sq ft and a game room/loft that boast of a wall of glass that faces Mt LeConte and Mt Guyot - a DUAL view of two Mountain Peaks.
~ NEW for 2014 ~
Plush Cabin Style Living & Dining Room Rugs, Deck/Patio
Furniture, Rustic Desk/Chair for your business needs, Hand
Carved front door frame, Log bench on Front Porch, Western
Bench/Trunk in Western bedroom and a full length Cover over
the side deck and Hot Tub.
Stairway to Heaven @ Covered Bridge in Pigeon Forge is our NEWEST Vacation Rental and NOW available at www.vrbo.com/578047.
Same owners, same cleaning and maintenance team. 5 Stars !! If Gatlinburg Magical Moments is already booked for your requested dates inquire about this brand new cabin rental!!
Make sure you click on the CABIN PHOTO
link located at the top right of this page..
We have many photos of the cabin and suggestions for entertainment and nature thrills that will make an unforgettable vacation.
We have a NO Pet and Non-Smoking policy, however
a smoke bucket is provided on the front porch for your convenience.
We are Biker Friendly for all motorcycle enthusiast.
Accommodates MAX 6 people!
- Gatlinburg Magical Moments is a luxury log cabin; accommodates up to 6 people, no exceptions for additional people, offers a spectacular view of 2 Mountain Peaks, Mt LeConte - Mt Guyot and the National Forest, it is nestled in the mountains yet just minutes away from downtown, attractions, city trolley, new RockyTop Sports Complex and the Arts & Craft District.
- This cozy and charming cabin has everything you need to make your stay perfect; over 60 movies for all ages, family games, pool table, hot tub, luxury linens, cable TV, land line with FREE long distance, DVR/VHS, WiFi, generously equipped kitchen, blow dryers, makeup mirrors, private outdoor grill with picnic table, washer/dryer, amazing Mt LeConte view and plenty of level parking.
- We provide a few items for your stay; one roll of paper towels, two rolls of toilet paper, dish soap, washing detergent, 1 bar of soap in each bathroom, and several condiments in the kitchen. We also offer city water and sewer for a more pleasant stay (NOT well water and septic)The city keeps our road clear of snow, ice and all debris.
- There are two entrances just down the mountain to the National Park for outdoor adventure, horseback, white water rafting, jeep rental, hiking and Zip lining if you dare. Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Townsend and Cades Cove also has many attractions to fill your days with fun and adventure.
- We are listed the below vacation rental sites for your booking convenience and boast of many great testimonials. We would love the opportunity to help make your vacation unforgettable.
- Please click on one of the links below to view our calendar and complete inquiry form on the vacation site for the dates you wish to reserve our vacation rental:
GATLINBURG MAGICAL MOMENTS
GATLINBURG MAGICAL MOMENTS
GATLINBURG MAGICAL MOMENTS
STAIRWAY to HEAVEN
Gatlinburg Magical Moments Cabin
Please look us up on FaceBook and "Like" our page!
Low Season - from $125/N
Mid Season - from $135/N
High Season - from $170/N
Holidays - from $150/N - $215/N
13.75 % sales/hotel tax
$95 cleaning fee.
1/2 of the rental rate
is required to secure
We offer last minute specials when available throughout
the year, so please inquire.
ALL guest that submit a photo with Breaux the Guard Bear will receive 2 FREE nights on your next visit when booking
a minimum of 7 or more nights.(Pay for 5 Nights-receive 2 FREE)
Stay 5 NIGHTS or more and receive a NIGHT FREE or we WAIVE the Cleaning fee, you Choose what fits your needs!!
Repeat guest receive a 10% discount
off regular rates.
ONLY ONE DISCOUNT OFFER CAN BE APPLIED PER STAY
We hope to see you soon!
Thank you for your interest in our Gatlinburg Magical Moments Cabin Retreat, it has been our pleasure to assist you with your Smoky Mountain Vacation !!
Entrance to our Mountain community
VISA - MASTERCARD - DISCOVER - AMEX
We process all payments via PayPal for your security and we require
proper photo ID for identity verification. Minimum age to reserve cabin is 21.
All within Minutes from Cabin
Great Smoky Mountains
Ober Gatlinburg - Dollywood
Horse Back Riding - Zip Lining
Cades Cove - Smoky Mountain Opry
Comedy Barn - Hatfield & McCoy
Arts & Craft Community
Putt Putt Golf - Go Cart Race Track
Gatlinburg Community Center & Park
Gatlinburg Luxury Rental
KEYWORDS: Gatlinburg Magical Moments, Gatlinburg Tennessee, Smoky Mountain Vacations, Luxury Cabin Rentals, Log Cabin Vacation Rentals, Gatlinburg vacations, Pigeon Forge Attractions, Dollywood, Ober Gatlinburg, Smoky Mountain National Forest, Gatlinburg Aquarium, Cades Cove, Biker Friendly, Smoky Mountain Opry Variety Show, Dixie Stampead, Comedy Barn,